9.28.2008

My Baby



For those of you who have never had the chance to meet my baby... here he is! I only say he is MY baby because I don't think Craig would claim him! This is Boozer, and he's a handful. Since we've been married, we work so much that we've had to leave him at my parents house- so he can get the attention that he needs.... I know- sounds crazy but it's true! (Plus- I don't think my parents could live without him now.) Anyways... this little guy was my world- until I got married of course. He's amazing and I love him! It's sad... I know- but I don't care! Look how freaking cute he is!!!!!

2 comments:

Emily Harper said...

Hey!!! I saw your link on Ashlee's blog. Yea! Let the stalking begin... Boozer is adorable! I'll take him if your parents change their minds! I'm so glad that you have a blog now because it is serioulsy the only way I can keep in touch with anyone!

The Kings said...

So since I'm new at this- I just saw your comment. I'm an idiot. Do you have to just keep checking your page for these things or what? I'm thinking I'd get some sort of notice!
Yay your "family" is so cute- in real life. Dogs are people to.. (that's what I keep telling Craig anyways- haha! )