12.14.2008
California
Since Craig and I hadn't been to Laguna since we got engaged... we decided we were due for another trip! We got Craig's entire family to come down with us. We decided to do a couple days at Disneyland and of course a day of shopping (which was very unsuccessful). But it was so fun for me to be back in California- I don't realize how much I miss it until I'm there! It was so great to be at Disneyland with family- and especially kids! They were a lot of fun. We had a blast.




Of course we had to make a quick run down to the beach one night after Disneyland. This is Craig digging out some huge shells for our Nephew Ryan. Craig had his first experience with a sea anemone. He was seriously scared to death but I finally convinced him he HAD to touch one. I don't think he'll ever do it again..... it was so funny!!!!
This is the beautiful beach a couple blocks from our house. We caught an amazing sunset while we were there. It was perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh how fun! I miss Laguna too and especially your beach house! How fun!!! You guys are so cute
How fun! I haven't been to Disneyland for so long!
This makes me jealous because I LOVE Disneyland at Christmas time. Tuckett is from Oakley. No one ever knows where it is, so I never type it. Tiny town...no stoplight...lots of hay...mean people...freezing cold...snowed on my wedding day in May. I'm not really a fan.
Had a great time with you guys! Love seeing you both so happy. You definitely get Criag to "expand his horizons" and try new things...good for you!
Beach house? Thanks for never inviting us.....We haven't taken our kids to Disneyland yet. Maybe next year. Looked like tons of fun!
I can't help think of Laguna and remember when we wrecked you parents Durango on our senior trip and had to tie the bumper back on, oops! Looks like a super fun trip!
Aw I miss California. Disneyland is the best during the holidays. I can't wait to take Jack there.
Hey Britta! I'm glad you found us too! I think we're still planning on Cabo. I need it that's for sure :)
When I think of Laguna....my mind quickly drifts to The Hills and LC. Don't lie. You watch it! So fun to take a sneak peak into what you have been doing. Looks like you are living up the married life and glad all is well! You look super fan-tabulous as always!
hey! glad you found us..we are kinda new to the blog world. yeah we were bummed too you weren't at your house when we came over. busy you, out at work! we'll come by the store next time we're in town...hopefully you'll be there!!
Post a Comment