5.21.2010

Camping Season
Is here again...
(In her cage/bed/play pen... which was so perfect)

We just couldn't wait any longer to break out the trailer
and head up the mountain.
I love this time of year.

Our home away from home

Our spot was beautiful.
For some reason I never get a picture of the camp.

All ready for our four-wheeler ride

Which always put her right to sleep...

Just in case you were wondering...
I'm pretty sure she was warm enough.


We're always complaining about our camping spots to the boys.
We're usually on some kind of hunt
In the middle of a dust bowl
Where there are no pines
and no streams.
Which is all I ever ask for.
Nothing but good food, and good company.
(Which is enough... but we just want a little more)


The Stanworth Family... minus Bare Bare
They did good this time.
We had so much fun.

Nothing like a good tubby after a day in the dirt

Seriously? Yes... seriously. She's pretty much perfect.

Saying bu-bye to the mountain

We had a blast
Like always.
Can't wait until next time!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Yes a play date would be great! And I'm jealous of your baby wise skills. I wish I would have done it. I guess I'll have to buy the book for baby #2.