06.08.10
{Stats}
Weight: 16.6 lbs (9%)
Height: 27.36 (34%)
Head: 18.1 in (92%)
Ok so we have a tiny baby with a huge head.
She's only gained 1 lb in 3 months.
Dr. Kaddu says I don't have to stress,
But it's hard not to.
She got the nasty stomach flu that's been going around.
As if she's not small enough...
She hardly ate for about 4 days, and now she hardly eats anything.
It's stressing me out.
She slept on us all day long while she was sick.
(she's never slept anywhere but her crib)
I think she got a little spoiled- she's become pretty clingy now.
She pulls herself up on things, but doesn't know how to get back down.
After a while she starts crying and we have to help her sit back down.
She walks with her little walker toy.
She is busy busy busy.

We can't keep her away from stairs.
She plays the stair game with us... you know...
the one where she gets to the bottom stair and then turns around and looks at us like...
What are you going to do about it?
2 more teeth have broken through in the last couple days.
I'm blaming her refusing to eat on that.
I'm hoping it gets better.
She's still so sensitive in every way.
Strangers, bonks, foods...
Everybody gets a kick out of her "girly" personality.
She's starting to eat table foods with us.
(since I can't get her to eat anything else)
She loves beans, blueberries, grapes, corn, rice, mangos, bananas & noodles.
She eats better when we eat with her.
She dances.
Any time there is music (even hymns) she's bouncing around.
She sings if anybody is singing.
She loves swimming.
She gets so excited when she sees a pool.
She hates the lake.
Or should I say... her life jacket.

I've started the weaning process.
I really wanted to make it to 12 months,
but it's just not happening.
(and I'm trying not to be depressed about it)
But that's a whole other post.
Yep... still loving my baby girl more than life.
She's only gained 1 lb in 3 months.
Dr. Kaddu says I don't have to stress,
But it's hard not to.
She got the nasty stomach flu that's been going around.
As if she's not small enough...
She hardly ate for about 4 days, and now she hardly eats anything.
It's stressing me out.
She slept on us all day long while she was sick.
(she's never slept anywhere but her crib)
I think she got a little spoiled- she's become pretty clingy now.
She pulls herself up on things, but doesn't know how to get back down.
After a while she starts crying and we have to help her sit back down.
She walks with her little walker toy.
She is busy busy busy.
We can't keep her away from stairs.
She plays the stair game with us... you know...
the one where she gets to the bottom stair and then turns around and looks at us like...
What are you going to do about it?
2 more teeth have broken through in the last couple days.
I'm blaming her refusing to eat on that.
I'm hoping it gets better.
She's still so sensitive in every way.
Strangers, bonks, foods...
Everybody gets a kick out of her "girly" personality.
She's starting to eat table foods with us.
(since I can't get her to eat anything else)
She loves beans, blueberries, grapes, corn, rice, mangos, bananas & noodles.
She eats better when we eat with her.
She dances.
Any time there is music (even hymns) she's bouncing around.
She sings if anybody is singing.
She loves swimming.
She gets so excited when she sees a pool.
She hates the lake.
Or should I say... her life jacket.
I've started the weaning process.
I really wanted to make it to 12 months,
but it's just not happening.
(and I'm trying not to be depressed about it)
But that's a whole other post.
Yep... still loving my baby girl more than life.
3 comments:
She's probably fine! Ava was only 16 lbs at 1 year and 20 lbs at her 2 yr. They did some blood tests and she's perfectly healthy, just petite! I wouldn't worry too much even though it's hard not to.
Yes, Erica is the one who makes them. Sweet Ivy Girl on Etsy.
Honestly this is the time I think where the little ones aren't gaining like they used to because they're so active. She's happy and absolutely darling I think you're doing such a great job so no worries. My kids heads are always almost off the chart (like the 98th %)it just means they have big brains:)
Post a Comment