{Laguna Beach}
Vacation


My parents were spending July in Laguna. Tyson hadn't been down since before his mission- so I decided to hitch a ride down with him and have a little "vacay" with Eliza- Craig was finishing up his summer semester- and pretty glued to the school. Brynlie came with us so her mom could have a little break.




On the way Eliza was actually worse than she's ever been in the car.
She only took two 20 minute naps, and then pretty much fussed the rest of the time.
Good thing I brought lots of snacks. If I wasn't feeding her- she was crying.
{Feeding the birds}


{Watermelon}
at the beach


{Sand}



The first day on the beach she hated the sand.
She wouldn't sit/stand/touch/or play in it.
If it got on her foot she would hold it up and cry until I brushed it off.
It was so funny.
Eventually she built up enough nerve to rake it.
But if it touched her? Not cool...
{Bunny}
and some watermelon
We've become quite attached to this little bunny.
(when I say attached, I mean completely glued)
Bunny is always in her hand. Always.
I didn't realize how attached she was until we got to Cali.
She would wake up saying "bueee, buee".
She would always remember where I put Bunny the night before.
(I don't allow Bunny in her bed)
So you can imagine my (yes, I said My)devastation when
Bunny went missing while shopping at The Spectrum.
I went back to every store, retraced every step, and Bunny was nowhere to be found.
I was so upset. Knowing she would eventually start asking for Bunny- and not understanding that Bunny was gone.



So being the crazy (upset) Mom that I am, I called the store in Vegas where I got it, crossing every finger that they still had one left.
They still had a few.
I had them hold 3.
This was not going to happen again!
The rest of the trip I had to listen to my Dad saying "Where's Bunny? Where's Bunny", while laughing and watching her look around like... "Where is my Bunny?". (sad)
*We stopped in Vegas on the way home, and got our "replacement Bunnies". They are safely stored in her closet.
{More Beach}



{Javier's}
Only the best


{Bonus Bunny shot}

{Fashion Island}
Yes... we seriously looked like this.
My mom is still recovering from her surgery.
The boys took the stroller to the Angels game by accident.
And Brynlie couldn't resist riding on the pegs.
It made for a pretty interesting shopping trip!
Fish- Fish- Fish


She couldn't get enough of the fishies!
{Beach}
One last time
Still not loving the sand...

But by the end of the day...

Check it out...
I would say our trip
was a full success!
Vacation
My parents were spending July in Laguna. Tyson hadn't been down since before his mission- so I decided to hitch a ride down with him and have a little "vacay" with Eliza- Craig was finishing up his summer semester- and pretty glued to the school. Brynlie came with us so her mom could have a little break.
{On the road}
On the way Eliza was actually worse than she's ever been in the car.
She only took two 20 minute naps, and then pretty much fussed the rest of the time.
Good thing I brought lots of snacks. If I wasn't feeding her- she was crying.
{Feeding the birds}
{Watermelon}
at the beach
{Sand}
The first day on the beach she hated the sand.
She wouldn't sit/stand/touch/or play in it.
If it got on her foot she would hold it up and cry until I brushed it off.
It was so funny.
Eventually she built up enough nerve to rake it.
But if it touched her? Not cool...
{Bunny}
and some watermelon
(when I say attached, I mean completely glued)
Bunny is always in her hand. Always.
I didn't realize how attached she was until we got to Cali.
She would wake up saying "bueee, buee".
She would always remember where I put Bunny the night before.
(I don't allow Bunny in her bed)
So you can imagine my (yes, I said My)devastation when
Bunny went missing while shopping at The Spectrum.
I went back to every store, retraced every step, and Bunny was nowhere to be found.
I was so upset. Knowing she would eventually start asking for Bunny- and not understanding that Bunny was gone.
They still had a few.
I had them hold 3.
This was not going to happen again!
The rest of the trip I had to listen to my Dad saying "Where's Bunny? Where's Bunny", while laughing and watching her look around like... "Where is my Bunny?". (sad)
*We stopped in Vegas on the way home, and got our "replacement Bunnies". They are safely stored in her closet.
{More Beach}
{Javier's}
Only the best
{Bonus Bunny shot}
{Fashion Island}
My mom is still recovering from her surgery.
The boys took the stroller to the Angels game by accident.
And Brynlie couldn't resist riding on the pegs.
It made for a pretty interesting shopping trip!
Fish- Fish- Fish
{Beach}
One last time
But by the end of the day...
Check it out...
I would say our trip
was a full success!
No comments:
Post a Comment