Welcome 2011
We spent New Years Eve with Craig's Family.
We played frustrating card games and ate more candy than anybody should be allowed.
It was a good one.
Cory and Angie
John and Sandy
Snow
in St. George
Eliza's first real experience with it.
I wish it happened more often.
Birthday Party
Kendall turned the big 2
It was a Mickey Mouse theme... what else would it be?
It was so cute- and Eliza actually participated.
Pin the nose on Mickey.
Mickey Ears
Pinada
She did it all- and loved every second of it.



We had fun too.

The party started at 2:00
We stayed until 7:30
It was THAT good!
Or we just need friends....
We played frustrating card games and ate more candy than anybody should be allowed.
It was a good one.
Cory and Angie
John and Sandy
Snow
in St. George
Eliza's first real experience with it.
Birthday Party
Kendall turned the big 2
It was a Mickey Mouse theme... what else would it be?
It was so cute- and Eliza actually participated.
Mickey Ears
Pinada
She did it all- and loved every second of it.
We had fun too.
We stayed until 7:30
It was THAT good!
Or we just need friends....
2 comments:
You do not want snow more often...are you crazy? I wish I could send me some of ours if you could send me some of your sunshine.
Your hair is getting so long! I miss your family, tell everyone hi for me!!
Post a Comment