3.10.2011

{19 Months}

20 Pounds 10 Ounces- 5th percentile
(I was so thrown off by her weight that I didn't pay attention to height)

My baby is such a big girl!
She loves to color in her coloring books.
She is still a picky eater.
She is still small- But her Dr. says she's doing great.
She loves to dance- She dances all day long.
She is starting to become a little stinker. When I say no- she throws a fit.
(I'm not loving this new thing- but I hear I need to get used to it!)
For the most part she's still my little angel.
We have been loving the weather lately. We go outside everyday to get our much needed Vitamin D! I just need 5 more degrees and then it'll be just perfect!
Her hair is actually growing! I can do pig tails and one high pony (which only lasts about 3 hours...but still... I'm loving it!)
She is a little talker- I understand what she's saying for the most part.
She has moved on from Mary Poppins (thank goodness)
We're on to "Move it Move it" (Madagascar 2), and Zoe's dance moves.
She watched The Wizard of Oz the other day and actually sat through most of it.
She's wearing 12-18 month clothing.
She has had some major bonks (see photos)
She has to have her purse and "kitty kitty" with her at all times.
She does something new and amazing every day.


I have no idea how to edit my youtube videos... so sorry they go on and on and on...
But you just have to see for yourself how cool my Eliza is... ;-)

Video #1...
The rump shaker. I have not been able to get this on film very often.
It comes out of nowhere.
She just throws it into the mix once and awhile- it always gets a good laugh!
(it's in the first 30 seconds of the video)


Video #2
I keep saying I'm going to post video of her doing her "Zoe's Dance Moves".
Every time I get the video camera out she doesn't make it through the whole thing.
So frustrating.
So I have bits and pieces- but have yet to capture the entire dance on video.
Here's a clip...


Video #3
She loved getting in the pool in Cabo.
She thought her floaties were hilarious.
This is what she did... every time.

2 comments:

LiSa said...

I loved every second of every video. I miss you guys!

The Dabo's said...

She is so cute!