1.15.2012
12.23.11
We were all packed and ready to go up north to spend Christmas with Craig's entire family. Eliza woke up and wasn't acting like herself. Not a great start. But then when she started puking over and over again- I was pretty much a reck. A Christmas alone isolated from the outside world with no Christmas dinner or yummy food- with the stomach flu flashed before my eyes and I was devastated. I bawled. I had no back up plan and didn't want the flu passed to any of our family. After a long morning of the pukes and four loads of laundry she started eating the entire house and dancing and singing. Craiger jumped on the "feeling better this isn't the flu" train and we spent an hour loading the truck and we were on our way. Tragic Christmas avoided.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment