My little brother Tyson is currently serving a mission in Dallas Texas, Spanish speaking. He is absolutely loving it! He's been out for 4 months now- and I miss him like crazy! Tyson's one of my best friends and I'm so proud of him!
yay! you did it!! It looks so cute! now i can spy on you regularly:) As long as you keep updating!! I am not gonna lie it is addicting!!! love you bff...
Hello blog stalker! I was on ashlee's blog and just seen your name on there so I clicked on it and it is you. You are going to get addicted and stalk everyone. And by the way thanks for the invite to your wedding hoochie:) It's all good I'm sure you forgot who I'am! I need to come in to spoon me. Ashlee told me that you own it, YUMMY! I will for sure take my kids in they love ice cream..keep updating so I can stalk ya!!!
Hi Britta! I just ran on to your blog. I was friends with Tyson and he looks so good!! He's a missionary now! I just love that kid. I'm so proud of him! Tell him Jake and Jen Hess say Hi!!
5 comments:
yay! you did it!! It looks so cute! now i can spy on you regularly:) As long as you keep updating!! I am not gonna lie it is addicting!!! love you bff...
welcome welcome to the blog world! I love spoon me... thanks for our visit this afternoon! see you tonight.
p.s. i think you need a spoon me blog:)
Hello blog stalker! I was on ashlee's blog and just seen your name on there so I clicked on it and it is you. You are going to get addicted and stalk everyone. And by the way thanks for the invite to your wedding hoochie:) It's all good I'm sure you forgot who I'am! I need to come in to spoon me. Ashlee told me that you own it, YUMMY! I will for sure take my kids in they love ice cream..keep updating so I can stalk ya!!!
Hi Britta! I just ran on to your blog. I was friends with Tyson and he looks so good!! He's a missionary now! I just love that kid. I'm so proud of him! Tell him Jake and Jen Hess say Hi!!
https://www.cekaja.com/kredit-tanpa-agunan/
Post a Comment