10.06.2008

Le Mis..

This last weekend I was lucky enough to go to Le Miserables.. and see my Best Friend play Eponine! It was sooooo amazing. She is so beautiful and talented and I am so lucky to have her in my life! I felt like a proud mother watching her up there. Right before she came on- I knew her part was coming up- and I was SO nervous! My heart was pounding and I got all hot- There was no need though- she was awesome! She blew us all away with her voice! I am so proud of her!!!My good friend Ashlee drove down from Provo to show her support to Jaime and it was so fun seeing her! I miss her so much! It was quite an adventure since it rained through the whole play- and then turned into a down pour the last 20 minutes! It was so crazy because it actually seemed like the storm came at the climax of the story- and it made it that much more powerful! So the rain explains these soaking wet pictures of us. It was wet and cold and totally worth it!

2 comments:

A said...

Love the pics! I am so glad I got to see Jaime too. She is amazing. Also happy I was able to spend some time with you! Miss you!!!

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

Britta your gonna make me cry! You are so sweet! Thanks so much for always being supportive, you are always there for me no matter what. I love you so much! I couldn"t ask for a better friend in life. I am so proud of you too!! Spoon me is sooo Awesome! Everyone i talk to totally loves it. You are such a hard worker and it is totally gonna pay off!! love you bff:)