10.25.2008

PuMpKiNs


Last night Craig and I had our own little HaLlOwEeN party. We got Carmel Apple suckers... Pizza... Cookies..... and we had a PuMpKiN CaRvInG contest. (Which is KIND OF a big deal.) We each got two pumpkins and a carving kit. We finally got started. We were very careful not to give away what we were each doing.... because this... was a CoMpEtItIoN. When it came time to reveal our first pumpkin... guess what we discovered........We both had the same idea...

13 comments:

Renee and Kiddies said...

How cute, you guys look like your the funnest couple ever...nice pumpkins too, that's some talent, I can barely make a face, lol.

A said...

Seriously?!!! That is the cutest thing ever! I love it. I love your last name. You guys are so happy and cute... I LOVE IT!
Your little adventure with hunting sounds like one you will never forget! Miss you

Kelly Stanworth said...

I vote for the one with the crown. Don't know which of you carved it, but it get's my vote becuase it has that little extra artwork. You guys are so fun and cute, wished we lived closer together.

scott and melanie said...

Cute pumpkins!love the new hair doo! i like it short:)way cute. i want to cut mine off!!

Sam and Lacey said...

I am so glad you left a comment so I could find you guys. Looks like you guys are doing good. Sam just told me the other day that you own spoon me and we have been trying to find the time to come in and get one. We will be in soon and we hope are are there. Yes, we need to hang out and do something sometime. Camping sounds fun or we are going to have a couples game night soon. Send me your phone number to laceytorgerson (at) yahoo (dot) com. So we can have you over.

The Foisy's said...

Hey, it's Savannah. Dang cute blog! Love the pumpkins! So fun! You guys are a cute little family! It was nice to see you the other day! Love Spoon Me!! Yummy!

Tavish and Amie Calico said...

Those pumpkins totally kick A!

Emily Harper said...

Nice work! I can't remember the last time a carved a pumpkin but I'm positive it didn't look as good as those ones. Funny that you did the same thing! Great minds think alike!

The Milne Crew said...

Britta,
I am so happy that you left us a comment, it so good to hear form you! We are going to have to come into Spoon Me and see ya, I didn't know you were here in St.George (were "Lifers" we will be here forever!) got marriedI had no idea youor that you had got married congratulations, you guys are such a cute couple!! Hope to see you soon.

The Milne Crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaesy said...

I feel like less of a stalker looking at your blog now that I made "the list". I love that you cut your hair. I cut mine just months after I got married too...dumbest thing I ever did.

Maddie & Krue said...

love the pumpkins and i love the hair!! you are so cute. lets please get together and go to lunch. you need to meet krue. tell the fam hi.

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

hey:) how cute are you guys! did you cut your hair off? i promise i will come try some ice cream one of these days, it sounds amazing