Established June 7, 2008
Wow you are on top of it. Christmas tree is up already! YOu both look amazing. Miss you
The tree is beautiful. I'm so glad you posted it because I've been hearing from Craig & my Mom & Nanny Patty how cute it was. Love the new Christmas-ish blog background. See you soon!
I love your tree!!! It is seriously soo Cute! We need to plan our christmas party! When is a good weekend for you guys?
how fun! your tree is so cute! hey i went private and don't think i got your email to invite ya, please send it to me! mheideman03@Hotmail.com
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow you are on top of it. Christmas tree is up already! YOu both look amazing. Miss you
The tree is beautiful. I'm so glad you posted it because I've been hearing from Craig & my Mom & Nanny Patty how cute it was. Love the new Christmas-ish blog background. See you soon!
I love your tree!!! It is seriously soo Cute! We need to plan our christmas party! When is a good weekend for you guys?
how fun! your tree is so cute! hey i went private and don't think i got your email to invite ya, please send it to me! mheideman03@Hotmail.com
Post a Comment