11.04.2008

Aunt Batty and Uncle Keg

It's a good thing my family can produce girls- and Craig's family can produce boys. We've got a great balance. Our 4th niece just arrived! (That makes 4 Nieces and 3 Nephews for us.) Adelaide Estelle Facer 6 lbs. 8 oz.... born November 3rd. She is so beautiful and we can't wait to meet her! Craig and I are going to try to make it up to Provo next week to visit. I am so excited for Riley, Mykelle and Izabella for their new addition. We love you all!!!!

9 comments:

The Dabo's said...

Oh tell Riley congrats. I will have to tell Tyler to call him. Yah our family is not balanced at all. Olivia is the only grandaughter with 8 grandsons. My first niece will be born in Dec though, finally.

Chad and Starr said...

She is so beautiful! Tell them congratulations for us!

Emily Harper said...

She is adorable! Tell them congratulations from us!

dre said...

AAAAAAH! CUUUUUUUUUTE!!! I didin't even know she had her already!!!! she didn't even look pregnant when i saw her last!

Kasey said...

K so you probably don't remember me, but we were friends in I think like the third grade at Hurricane Elementary and I just happened upon your blog (I hope you don't mind). Anyways, you look great and it was nice to see that you're still out there somewhere!! Kasey (Jeppson) Stansfield

jaesi said...

Britta! I found you...
I LOVE your nieces name! Its beautiful.

I am having major Spoon Me withdrawls....
Think about opening a franchise in Norfolk Va....:)

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

i love her! i can't wait to meet her! hudson will be her boyfriend:)

cor and chelle said...

she is so precious! I am excited for them! Imiss seein your family all the time!

Kat said...

SO CUTE!! We are anything but balanced...19 nieces and 1 nephew and that is just on my side! There is nothing like a brand new baby! Makes me want another one and I have a 9 month old! I like your hair, I don't think I have ever seen it that short, way cute!