and we think she's perfect! So we did it. I had the ultrasound- and she was sure it's a girl so I guess this is the official announcement.... we're having a GIRL!!! I can't tell you how excited we are. The whole experience was so amazing for both of us. I can't wait for our next one!
10 comments:
I can't wait. Congrats! I remember being so excited when I found out I was having girl. Those 3D ultrasounds are pretty cool... never had that with Ellie. Post pic's from your trip.
I love the middle picture. She looks perfect already. We're all excited to find that our family can have girls. Jeff's side pretty much has boys and so does ours, so a girl will be so fun.
yeah a girl i am so excited for you.....She will be so dang cute. i can't wait to see her..
Congrats!!! You will love having a girl. They are so fun and much more mellow than boys! No offense to those who have boys. I'm sure I will have on eventually! Yay for you guys!
Yeah! I think every mother wants a girl first. I am so excited for you guys. I am a little concerned because girls are definitaly out numbering the boys so far on the Facer side of the fam. You will just love all the girl drama. Congratulations again!!!
yeah for girls!! although im sure boys are just as fun. congrats!
So exciting for you guys! You will love it! And.....now you will seriously want to buy everything that is cute and girly! Watch out!
How fun! Your girl will be so beautiful! I can't wait to find out what we're having, I want to know now!!!!!!!!!! :D
Oh yea I'm so excited for you guys! Either way it would've been great but I have loved havin a girl first! Plus there's just something so sweet and special about a dad and "his little girl" Nate has loved having a girl first! She's gonna be so dang cute !
That's so exciting!! Weren't you hoping for a girl? She's destined to be a cutie.
Post a Comment