3.05.2009

What happens in Cabo.....

{Lover's Beach)
{Pancho's}

{Billygan's}

{Some of the girlies}

{I really didn't wear that hat all day every day... promise}

{Uncle Craig}

So Craig earned himself some "favorite uncle" points
while we were in cabo-
here are a few shots.
I'm so excited for him to be a Daddy!

Yes.... this is my husband... attractive right? I love him!






{This little thing}
Is the reason we are so excited for our girl....


8 comments:

The Dabo's said...

I hope you get a stretch mark! Cabo looked great, I am so excited to experience it for ourselves next month. Is there anything fun to do with the kids besides pool/beach?

Shanel said...

Okay so it has been a while since peeking at your blog...I am so excited for you guys! And yes...girls are so fun. She will have her daddy wrapped around her finger at first sight!

LiSa said...

Ok... First of all let's talk about how huge your boobies are. WOW!! Secondly, I am sad that I missed this years family vacation. Maybe Craig and I can switch off every other year. It looked like a blast but i'm a little offended you took him to Lover's beach and not me. I see where we stand.

The Foisy's said...

Oh man, I can't even look at that. It makes me want to go so bad! I'm with Jamie, your perfect little body needs a stretch mark or two! :) Your girl is going to be a doll!

The Grantham Family said...

Um. What the fetch? If you didn't post a picture of baby girl....I would say you are lying! Can I get some cottage cheese on those thighs puh-lease!? You look fabulous....oh and I so have spring fever and would love a trip to "Lovers Beach!" Thanks so much for rubbing it in!!

Kaesy said...

Oh, I'm so glad Lisa said it because I wanted to...and let's be honest...our tiny friendship is not really enough for me to just blurt something like that out. But she did. So I will. HUGE BOOBS. And, how disgusting is it that you are 20 weeks prego and rocking a bikini. Wench.

dre said...

boobs.

Cami said...

HEy Britta, its Cami (poulson) I just came across your blog and thought I'd say hi, hope that's ok! Congrats on finding out your having a girl, girls are SO fun!! You look great and SO happy.
we have a blog too, your welcome to check it out, camiandjames.blogspot.com
take care!