4.14.2009

24 Weeks

1. My belly has tripled in the last 3 weeks
2. I still don't have any cravings
3. We can see her move now... it's amazing
4. We bought our crib set- and I love it
5. My mind is so spacey
6. I'm still avoiding maternity pants
7. The site/size of my stomach freaks me out
8. My ribs on my right side have KILLED since
month 3 (not a good sign)
9. Sometimes she makes me feel like
I'm on a roller coaster
(She doesn't just kick... she flips and rolls and dips)
10. I'm afraid to say I've gained 13 pounds...
and it's scary!


11 comments:

The Kings said...

Can anybody tell me why my font is so dang big??? I put on on the "smallest" font- and it still turns out huge and ugly! It didn't used to do this- but the last few posts my fonts have been all wacky and I can't fix them! What the heck???

A said...

K- post the bump pics already!!! 13 pounds... no biggie. You will probably only gain 5 more! Love you

dre said...

and you are theeee most beautiful woman in theee world. i can't wait to see you! =)

Courtney said...

Yay ... for the pregnancy post!

Milea & Greg Hunt said...

Oh britta! I gained alot more than that my friend! No worries, Your still very adorable....although you never feel adorable pregnant! it is sooooo worth it!

The Foisy's said...

Eew, I totally remember feeling like I was on a ride! That is the worst. Just riding in my hubby's truck through Zion just made me want to die! I'm sure your belly is cute as heck! You will be one of those girls that is all belly and no fat anywhere! Lucky!

Kelly Stanworth said...

My neighbor puts on 75 lbs every pregnancy...be thankful you're only at 13. I, too, am getting huge, but I'm still in denial of even being pregnant! Where are the pics?

Brittney Taylor said...

Hey Britta...This is Brittney Barnum from way back in the day...if you can remember me...Congrats on the little one, you will be a Great Little Mommy...I am expecting number 2 here in a week or so...I am glad I found your blog and will look forward to seeing your little one in August...Good luck and enjoy it all...

Renee and Kiddies said...

Haha, I never did the maternity clothes thing, you really don't have to, just up a jean size or three :), well K maybe a little more, I was a zero before, and a size 5 or 7 when I gave birth with all 3, and for tops, there's so many babydoll tunic thingys and they are perfect for a growing belly...as for the weight, well I gained 35-45 with all of my kids, so 13 pounds is nothing...just wait, haha...

Crowther Clan said...

Hey we added you to our blog list too. You didn't even look prego when I saw you at spoon me & 13 pounds so far that is great:) We can't wait to have another baby it has been sooo long our boys are huge now. We will try next year for another & it better be a girl. We want a girl sooo bad!!

Chad and Starr said...

Hey I'd love to do your hair for you! It's $40 for an all over color, and $25 for a haircut..call me and we can set up a time!