4.08.2009

Marysvale..... UT
Last weekend we spent a few days with Craig's family in a little place called Marysvale. I have no idea where it is (Piute Reservoir)... but it was so much fun! We stayed in these cute little cabins- I wish I would have taken a picture of them!

This MAY have been the highlight of Craig's weekend...


We went four wheeling up to this mining town that was soooo beautiful!


and yes..... we got stuck in the snow




HeRe FiShY FiShY...
This was the most peaceful day on the lake. Craig, Jeff and I took the boat out to go fishing. It was glassy and quiet- and we got to listen to conference. (is that bad?) It was perfect- and we even caught some fish!






S.L.C.
I just can't resist posting a picture of my cute hubby and our sweet nieces that we never get to see! They so love their uncle Craig.


Go Jazz
While we were in Salt Lake we decided to take advantage of our JaZz tickets since we haven't gone to one game this whole season! We happened to be up there for the SuNs game and it was AMAZING.



7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly Stanworth said...

Lots of fun. Thanks for taking us to the Jazz game and going "camping" to Marysvale. You are so much better at doing lots of pictures on your blog than I am...I'm always in too much of a hurry to wait for them to load! I should just write on my blog, "Please refer to Craig & Britta's blog for pictures."

Courtney said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun! You aren't even showing. Start the pregnancy posts. I figure, I won't write it anywhere else. Might as well have it somewhere to remember.

Sandy/Gram said...

I loved our "camping trip"! Thanks for going and making the trip so much fun. I'm off to buy a new 4 wheeler for myself this week so we can ALL have a smoother ride!!!

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

you guys are always outside doing something fun! I am jealous! I can't wait for this stinkin house to be done so i can have my life back:)

The Foisy's said...

Looks like fun! I want to see you with a belly dang it! You better post when that tiny thing starts poking out!

CAid said...

https://project-moonshot.me/