3.15.2009

{Rock Star}
Our nephew Kyson is a rock star.
He plays the guitar and also does lead vocals.
On Friday he played at the electric theater and did amazing. Love you Ky!


{Horsies}
Riley and Mykelle and the girls came down to hang out with us this weekend. Saturday we took Bella to "Ride da horsie".... She LOVED it! We have so much fun with this girl.
She's a little Angel and we love her!




{Four wheeling and Family}
Last weekend Craig's whole family was in town and it was so much fun!
Saturday morning we all went fourwheeling up to the Bloomington caves. I cannot believe I have lived here forever- and never been there!
We didn't get very far- because we forgot a flashlight... of course... but at least I can finally say I've actually been there!
Saturday night we all went to Mesquite to win some crazy Money. Craig and I lost $100 in the first 30 minutes of being there. Apparently we are natural born losers.... at least when it involves money. We spent the rest of the night watching Kelly and Jeff play craps- and being entertained by all the weirdos.




2 comments:

erica said...

you've never been to the bloomington caves?? you look darling, cant even tell your preg!

Renee and Kiddies said...

So how's pregnancy going? I bet you don't even have a baby bump yet? You're going to be a itsy bitsy prego girl...Can't wait to see belly pics, xoxo.