28 Weeks

1. My bellybutton has officially popped
2. I'm still feeling hot dogs
3. She is over 2 lbs and about 15 in long
4. She's been kicking my hip bones a lot- it tingles
5. I wonder if she'll ever sleep- because I swear she hasn't yet
6. I bought a pair of maternity shorts (and I still haven't worn them)
7. My energy level is slowly going down
8. Still loving Lime Slushes
9. I can't seem to get enough water
10. My leg cramps are a nightly thing again

1. My bellybutton has officially popped
2. I'm still feeling hot dogs
3. She is over 2 lbs and about 15 in long
4. She's been kicking my hip bones a lot- it tingles
5. I wonder if she'll ever sleep- because I swear she hasn't yet
6. I bought a pair of maternity shorts (and I still haven't worn them)
7. My energy level is slowly going down
8. Still loving Lime Slushes
9. I can't seem to get enough water
10. My leg cramps are a nightly thing again
9 comments:
YOU!!!! are so cute, britta. =)
You seriously look so cute!!!
You're so tiny. I'm pretty sure I passed you in size weeks ago and I'm have three weeks longer to go than you. The doctor told me yesterday that I'm measuring big...gee thanks!
I love that baby bump!!! it is the prettiest you have ever looked!! :)
Ahhhh. You look so darling.
I need to hear names! that is the bestest part.
You look great! I wanted to talk with you so bad the other day. Hope everythings going good!
Britta! You look so cute prego! You are just beautiful and I am so glad that you are feeling good and enjoying every minute. The first one is the most exciting pregnancy and baby! I am so excited for you and your family!
You look so cute! All skinny and just the belly. That's the best! Can't wait to see her!
Darling pictures! Isn't fun, exciting, crazy and WEIRD! I am so excited for you to be a little mommy!
Post a Comment