5.20.2009

Summer is here!

We finally got the boat ready and took it out to Sand Hallow. We took some friends and went fishing. It was so fun cuz we actually caught a bunch of fish! (even me)



29 Weeks

1. Sonic is out of business... and I'm going through withdrawls
2. The Dr says I'm measuring right on
3. I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable
4. Craig and I have been trying to do some walking (to help with labor)
5. I've gained 20 POUNDS!!!
6. I'm always thirsty- can't get enough
7. We set up our crib and bedding. We love it!
8. My stomach is so itchy
9. Time is flying by
10. She is still a nameless wonder

2 comments:

Higbee said...

How fun! You look so cute!

Crowther Clan said...

You look great!! I was in LOVE with the lemon berry slushes from sonic when I was prego. I couldn't get enough. I think the sonic in Washington is still open???