37 Weeks
1. We finally painted her room (pictures to come when it's all done)
2. My feet and hands are constantly swollen now
3. My joints are tight and sore
4. I'm struggling to get comfortable at night
5. Last week I was 50% effaced and barely dilated
6. Dr. Lunt will be out of town for the next week- so NO BABY until he's back
7. I can't get enough liquids or fruits
8. I'm so happy she moves so much so I don't have to worry
9. I NEVER pamper myself- but tomorrow... I'm getting a much needed pedicure
10. I only have 21 days left- that translates to any day now!
1. We finally painted her room (pictures to come when it's all done)
2. My feet and hands are constantly swollen now
3. My joints are tight and sore
4. I'm struggling to get comfortable at night
5. Last week I was 50% effaced and barely dilated
6. Dr. Lunt will be out of town for the next week- so NO BABY until he's back
7. I can't get enough liquids or fruits
8. I'm so happy she moves so much so I don't have to worry
9. I NEVER pamper myself- but tomorrow... I'm getting a much needed pedicure
10. I only have 21 days left- that translates to any day now!
5 comments:
I totally meant Reid when I said Reece but you knew what I meant. I can't believe you didn't see it before, from the first time I saw Reid I was like Tyler that totally looks like Britta's husband. Anyways I am all for ED! I know he wears mankini's and he sucks in the bedroom but I have been a fan from day one. GO ED!
Maybe I could just put "ditto" on my blog and something about checking your blog out...except that my baby is so quiet this time. We're getting so excited for you guys. Hope we get to come down and see E before I have mine.
Hey Britta! Good luck with the delivery of your first little baby! It is awesome & i'm so excited for you & Craig! I've been thinking about you since our due date is the same- i'm curious when our babies will get here!
I just got chillllzzzz! I need to see you. Why can't you come to California again? You've got plenty of time. Eye knead hue!!
Holy Crap Britta I just checkout out the AAC blog! That is the funniest thing ever! I was just cracking up! So did you post them your info? Lol!
Post a Comment