7.25.2009


38 Weeks
1. It is 5:45 a.m. and I am up- sleeping takes too much effort!
2. My arms fall asleep all night long- and it hurts
3. The picture on the left was taken last night- my belly looks so low!
(so weird...)
4. Her room is finished- just one more thing to hang
5. I dread nights and trying to get sleep
6. On Tuesday I was 80 percent and dilated to almost a 2
7. Dr. Lunt is back- such a relief
8. We are soooo excited- we can't wait to meet her!
9. Our families have been so helpful
10. I hope it's sooner than later

8 comments:

A said...

Oh Britta I love these pics. You are such a beautiful prego soon to be mommy! I am so excited for you and your new little girl. Seriously you and Craig are the happiest cutest couple and I mISS YOU! Did you go by my mom's work ye? She has your stuff there.... GO! Before she arrives. You better call or text me when she arrives

The Dabo's said...

Good luck Britta. Sound's like it could be any day now. I am so excited for you both. You just wait for some more sleepless nights! At least you'll have something cute to hold while you're up. Liv was such a good sleeper but I was always up anyways just checking. Did not do that with the boys, must be a first baby thing! I hope everything goes smooth and I can't wait to see her cute little face!

The Foisy's said...

Oh you are just so close! That is so exciting! Hey are those little Boston terriers I see at your feet? We had a little Boston right before we had Avery. Our precious little Roxy had to go when we had the babe. Not to scare you but it was just too hard with a little one around. You are going to be such a good mom! Good luck can't wait to see her!

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

yay!!! i can"t wait! I want her right now!!! it does look like she has dropped:) i am feelin you on the sleeping thing, i cant get comfortable EVER! my nightly leg cramps are gettin worse! i still have lots more miserable left, i am jealous you are almost done!

dre said...

britta i changed my number again! i had to!!!


anyways! im excited!!!! lets meet her already!!!!

LiSa said...

I wish I was there. I NEEED to see you before you pop! I have a feeling that is not going to happen cuz you look done. I'll stick a fork in you. I'm SOOOO excited to meet her!!!

Kelly Stanworth said...

Any day now...we're so excited to come down and meet her after she's born. Low? You look great, wait til you see how terrible I'm looking these days...no pictures of me on my blog!

Emily Harper said...

You are too cute - all belly! I love the "family pic" with you and the dogs! Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see pictures!