
Eliza was part ghost part ballerina. (as Craig would say).

On Monday, some friends and I went to Thriller. Jada was part of the opening show. It was soooo cute! I just love watching Jada sing! It was a nice girls night and a well needed break.

On Halloween I wasn't feeling well, but it was Eliza's first so we had to dress up! I was baking/cooking all day with my mom getting ready for Eliza's blessing the next day. But when we were finally finished we headed to Craig's parent's to see the cousins dressed up and to "trick-or-treat" for a few minutes.

We were cracking up taking these pictures with the cousins. Eliza was sitting there by herself! You can tell she slowly started leaning forward- but she lasted quite a while! Cousin Barrett is only 3 weeks younger than her. It is so fun spending time with him and watching them both grow!
1 comment:
K, you make ugly high red jeans look hot, you look so great, I bet people can't believe you have an infant. Take care, xoxo!
Post a Comment