11.07.2009

I always wanted to marry a {Cowboy}...
























I just never thought I really would!

I sure love this "Gay"
{Cowboy} and there are plenty of reasons...
He loves our {Baby Girl} more than anything. He makes me {Breakfast} every weekend. He makes me {Laugh} every night (I'm talking eyes watering, stomach hurting laugh... I love it). He does the {dishes}. He makes me have {Me} time. He {Washes} my car. He watches my {Chick Flicks} with me. He keeps me {Emotionally} grounded. He makes {hard} things so simple. He {pampers} me when I'm sick. He gives awesome {Massages} .. listen to me... {Awesome}. He helps me so so much with {Eliza} I seriously don't know what I would ever do without him. He {Pushes} me when he knows I need to be pushed. He makes my {life} wonderful!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

What a cute little ghost. Love the tutu! And, nice Wranglers!