
It's crazy how Girly our little Girl is
Everybody always talks about how Sensitive she is
She is scared of everything
If somebody laughs too loud, we hear about it!
Craig says she gets her Drama from her Mom,
But have you ever heard him tell a story?
Talk about Dramatic!
Everybody always talks about how Sensitive she is
She is scared of everything
If somebody laughs too loud, we hear about it!
Craig says she gets her Drama from her Mom,
But have you ever heard him tell a story?
Talk about Dramatic!
And if it's not her Left Thumb...


6 comments:
Girls are DRAMA! THis is only the beginning of it. She is adorable. Love her
Sorry, Craig is by far more dramatic than you. He & Jeff could tell stories all day long.
She's so cute! I feel like we haven't seen you guys in ages.
The hand thing seems to be a problem for us too. Lydia likes to put both hands in her mouth at once, then acts surprised when she gags herself. So silly.
Oh you just wait! My boys are drama too so we are just a famiiy full of it. One of my kids (I know that's terrible I can't remember which one)was sensitive to sounds as well, such as the vacume, shouting but they grow out of it. It was probably Liv since there wasn't other loud siblings around yet! I just think Eliza is adorable and I see you in her little facial expressions! So fun!
how funny! i love her big beautiful eyes!
She is so dang cute!! She sounds like Avery. She is probably the only two year old on the planet who hasn't tried to climb out of her crib and why is that? Because she's to scared of the heights. It's so funny. Britta she is a doll!
Post a Comment