Craig's sister Kelly and her kids were in town for a week.
It was such a fun visit.
Shopping.Crafts.Lunch.
Decorating.Baking.Tai Pan.
Swimming.Dinners.Family.
Decorating.Baking.Tai Pan.
Swimming.Dinners.Family.
Even though Kelly was on "Vacation" she was nice enough to spend lots of time helping me with many projects!
First- she showed me a great bread recipe! We made Pizza, Bread, Rolls, and Cinnamon rolls, all in less than an hour! It was so much fun- and I can't wait to do it again.


Craig went Turkey hunting with his brothers all weekend. So I had this idea to "do" our bedroom and surprise him when he got home. So after many trips to Tai Pan, Roberts, & Walmart- I finally got inspired and we got started.
We picked up some unfinished wood shelves from Roberts- and made it our "crafty" project. (I didn't want to spend the $ money to buy finished ones.) So... we didn't take any before pictures (so dumb) But I took some "Half-way" pictures??


I guess I suck at before pictures- because I didn't take any of my bedroom either. Picture this: A bed, with blank walls. Why did it take me so long to decorate my room you ask? I couldn't tell you. We've been living here for almost 2 years now. We've redone the entire townhome. New kitchen, new bathrooms, new carpet, new paint (all before we got married) I love it! But our room I have been putting off. So.... here it is now- finally (almost) done!




My favorite part of the whole room:
These shelves.
Didn't they turn out amazing?
I had no idea I was capable of such crafty things... thanks Kelly.
And while I'm on a roll...


First- she showed me a great bread recipe! We made Pizza, Bread, Rolls, and Cinnamon rolls, all in less than an hour! It was so much fun- and I can't wait to do it again.
Craig went Turkey hunting with his brothers all weekend. So I had this idea to "do" our bedroom and surprise him when he got home. So after many trips to Tai Pan, Roberts, & Walmart- I finally got inspired and we got started.
We picked up some unfinished wood shelves from Roberts- and made it our "crafty" project. (I didn't want to spend the $ money to buy finished ones.) So... we didn't take any before pictures (so dumb) But I took some "Half-way" pictures??
I guess I suck at before pictures- because I didn't take any of my bedroom either. Picture this: A bed, with blank walls. Why did it take me so long to decorate my room you ask? I couldn't tell you. We've been living here for almost 2 years now. We've redone the entire townhome. New kitchen, new bathrooms, new carpet, new paint (all before we got married) I love it! But our room I have been putting off. So.... here it is now- finally (almost) done!
These shelves.
Didn't they turn out amazing?
I had no idea I was capable of such crafty things... thanks Kelly.
I've had some nursery requests from forever ago-
and I've never got around to just taking some pictures and posting them.
So here is Eliza's room.
My favorite room in the house...
and I've never got around to just taking some pictures and posting them.
So here is Eliza's room.
My favorite room in the house...
5 comments:
I love EVERYTHING about your room! You are like superwoman, I swear. Just when I think you couldn't get any more amazing... you do something like this. :)
You have your mom's talent. You are so good!!
Cute pictures! I love the nursery! And your room too! :D
Everything is just beautiful & perfect. I love how you decorate everything so simply - your home is beautiful.
Just wanted you to know: Tuckett and I are on our way out the door to buy a new comforter and I stopped and said, "Wait, I gotta see pictures of Britta's bed first...I love her bed!" That's gotta make a girl feel good, right? I WISH someone wanted to copy me!
Post a Comment