4.05.2010

{Easter Weekend}
04.03.10

Saturday morning we went to The Arts Festival at the park.


Eliza was very entertained by all the people and dogs.


And of course all the water and fountains...


She is so in love with dogs!
(Just like her Mommy I guess)


{Easter Morning}
04.04.10

We spent Saturday night at my parent's house for a "mini vacation".
(My parents were in Laguna)
Saturday night we put Eliza to bed, then went hot tubing and watched a movie.
Sunday morning Craig surprised me with a bunch of Easter candy, and Eliza with a huge stuffed lambie. She loved it

After the first session of Conference we took Eliza out for
an Easter Egg Hunt.


She hates grass with a passion...

We laid by the pool and watched conference all afternoon.
It was such a relaxing & fun weekend- I didn't want it to end!

1 comment:

Kelly Stanworth said...

I'm more relaxed just reading your post and Eliza makes just the cutest bunny ever!