5.10.2011



Keeping It Real.
Busy.

 The Kite Festival
There was no wind at the festival- but we managed to get the kite in the air later at home.
Now every time we mention going outside it's "Fy Kite???  Fy Kite???"




She had her first taste of cotton candy while we were there...
She was not impressed.


Fishing at Baker Reservoir with the Holms.


Hanging at the 
"Holmstead Ranch"




Swimming  
with Cassidy and Kendall



Main Street Park 
With Jaime and Ashlee
(and all the kids)

 Swimming 
with Ashlee and Ellie


She may be a little fashionably unfashionable... Maybe.


The Petting Zoo
(At the Lichfield's)





Collecting  
golf balls 
with Daddy in the back yard
I am so behind on blog posts I just needed to unload some photos so I can actually do a real post- 
at some point.


2 comments:

The Dabo's said...

Is that how she broke her arm, you let her pet a turtle's face?

Kelly Stanworth said...

Yeah, where's the broken arm pics? And how 'bout mother's day? you are such a blog slacker, not like me who always updates mine (um, at least 4 times since Christmas).