Hopefully after this post I will be all caught up. These are really random photos but we don't want to forget our November! Dressing up is an every day thing at our house. These photos are of "the pink princess super Eliza royal crown". And you can tell she wasn't feeling well- but still had to be a princess for the day.
Eliza slept through Thanksgiving dinner at my parent's house. When she woke up we were all eating pie so guess what she ate for dinner?? The only picture I took the entire day.
Eliza has sucked her thumb since forever. She only did it when she had her blanky out of her bed- which was beginning to be a habit. One day I told her that if she wanted to get her blanky out of her bed I was going to have to put the yucky stuff on her thumbs. She finally agreed. The next morning I caught her sucking her pointer finger. We got a good laugh out of her problem solving skills. That was the last time I witness any sucking. I've never had to put stuff on her fingers again. She stopped over night. She's an angel.
One last picture to explain- the naked bum. She had been clogged up for a couple days which has never happened before. I gave her mirilax Friday night and forgot about it. The next day we went the mall. When she looked up at me with a panicked look and said "I need to go potty" I knew it was an emergency. We started running to the bathroom and Craig grabbed her and took her in with him. 15 minutes later Craig came walking out- her pants in hand a bare bum and said "time to go". Apparently she disnt quite make it. I laughed so hard at her bare bum and shoes I almost couldn't walk. Probably because I was embarrassed carrying a naked little girl through the mall and to the car. The classic line that came for Eliza when we were walking through the parking lot was "my bummy is coooold!!!". Aaaahhh we love her.









2 comments:
She is SO beautiful!
https://www.tokopedia.com/zippozi/zippo-49213-scattered-letters-design-white-matte-finish
Post a Comment