10.07.2008

Spoon Me


I guess it's time for my Spoon Me blog... (I've had some requests). This little place has been a lot of hard work- but it's also been a lot of fun! I know Craig is so sick of me working all day and all night- but he has been such a good sport about it. I'm just now starting to get some time away from the store- thank goodness for that! (I've missed my hubby).

For those of you who have been supporting me in this venture, thank you! I love that every day I get to see friends and family in the store. And for those of you who have never been in- come see us! You'll love it! This is the most delicious Frozen Yogurt you will ever taste. It is so hard to explain because it is nothing like anything you have ever tasted. It's real yogurt- so that's what is tastes like! For you health nuts... here are some fun facts about our yogurt:

  • No Fat
  • Only 88 calories per serving
  • Millions of live & active cultures (good bacteria!)
  • Lot's of Vitamin C
  • Great source of Calcium
  • Flavored with Fructose (no table sugar)
  • All natural!
Warning: Product is addicting!!!!
I took a bunch of pictures today at the store- so here they are!





10 comments:

Renee and Kiddies said...

Spoon me? Is this in St George? Do you own it or just work there? How are you btw. TAke care!

Linds said...

Hey Britta...I saw your blog when I was checking out Jaime's! I must say I am TOTALLY ADDICTED to Spoon Me...please tell me you see other people that come in as much as I do! I'm kinda embarassed! lol Well it's great to see you, and I'm so glad the store is doing good! Then my addiction can continue! woo hoo!

LiSa said...

Oh my gosh!! I'm dying over the store! I CANNOT believe I haven't even been there yet! I am coming though... this weekend! How many more exclamation points do you think I could fit in this message?!!!? I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...
There... I said it.

A said...

I heart spoon me! Love Love Love it! HOpe I can work with you over Christmas break!! Miss you

The Kings said...

Yes Renee... it's in St. George. You need to come see! We're right by the P.V. Stadium 10 movie theaters. Come in! And YES- we own it!

Lindsey... you don't even compare to most people. People come in two or three times a day.. EVERY DAY! Keep comin in! I love seeing you here!!!!

Renee and Kiddies said...

I'll have to for sure, when I come to visit. I'm over here in Hawaii now.

Chante said...

Yeah you have a blog! I swear I have been to something similar here in AZ, but I don't remember what it is called, but it is all natural yogurt. I got mine with yummy raspberries and it seemed healthy, but yummy. I did want to ask the guy for more raspberries but didn't dare! So great that you have your own store and I love the artwork on the walls!

cor and chelle said...

I just saw your blog! I am glad you guys have one now! ours is corandchelle.blogspot.com!

Kelly Stanworth said...

Okay, Craig finally filled me in on the blog. Wahoo, welcome to the blogging world! Yeah! Now we can keep up with you guys from here. We Love, Love, Love Spoon Me! We patron the Provo store often. We want to see more of you and Craig after the Deer Hunt this weekend. Can't wait to see you...I'll be down tomorrow.

Kat said...

That looks so good!! I want to come in next time I am in st.george! My blog is private so email me your email to katmangum@gmail.com (I have one but not sure if it is the right one) so I can send you an invite. I love being able to keep in touch with people because of blogs.