After we saw some huge bucks go over the top of this mountain- Craig decided we needed to get to the other side of it so we could take a better look. As we're making our way through this rocky mountain side- we came into this clearing where there was this grassy area- with a stream going through it- and a huge beautiful tree. I was so amazed because it seemed so out of place! I told him we needed to stop and take a picture. As soon as we stopped we noticed there was a rope swing on the tree! The weirdest part of this- is that we were literally in the middle of nowhere! Even though we were freezing to death- we had to take a second and enjoy this amazing spot.... and of course- take some pictures!
This was our final destination.... Pinto. This place was amazing! I can't believe people actually live here! This town is literally in the middle of nowhere-
I actually found a house that I think I really could live in- even if it was in Pinto.
I think it's beautiful!
9 comments:
K Tyson looks exactly like Riley. That's crazy. Congrats on Spoon Me. You can totally spoon me next time I am in St. George! Which will be next month, I will let you know. I am glad to see your blog. Keep in touch.
How FUN! I am loving it that you are getting into the outdoors hunting stuff... Craig is totally opening you up to a whole new world. You are the cutest couple! Love you
Looks like fun! Did you cut your hair? Looks cute!
Yes I chopped it way off! But thanks! (I'm missing my long hair- of course!)
I'm so glad you have a blog! Your hair is way cute, I've been so tempted lately I just can't get myself to cut it! Tell your family hi, I miss you guys so much!
you are quite the hunter! who would have thought?
:) love you
I'm so glad that you caught the thief at Spoon me. You and Craig look like you are having so much fun. I have some fond memories of Pinto my girlfriend had a house up there a we used to go hang out and do crazy things. I'm glad that you brought back some fun memories for me! See ya soon at Spoon me...
Britticus, you're dog is amazing. craig is amazing (can i say that?), you are amazing, your life is amazing. I miss you so much! i think its time i make a trip there... for one night... maybe two. you know how much i love stg.
britta, how weird i saw this house and was like wow thats familiar, its my aunts cabin in pinto:) my dads family has one there too, i had no idea anyone else ever went to the tiny little place! its as cute inside as out too!
Post a Comment