11.19.2008

Bragging Rights

Ok so I have to brag for a second and let everybody know how freakin cool our nieces and nephews are. This last week we had the chance to go up north and see my brother Riley and his new baby girl, and Craig's sister Kelly and her family. We had so much fun hanging out with all of them! Adelaide is so beautiful and perfect- and Bella is finally warming up to Craig (By warming up I mean they are now best friends). Of course I can't leave out the ones that are here in town (Kyson, Jada, and Brynlie) who we get to see all the time!
Adelaide Estelle Facer

Ice Cream with Bella

Adelaide and Big Sister Bella


Tea Party with Uncle Craig

Adelaide

Nick- loves that tongue!

Ryan and Nick- our awesome wake up call!



Kyson

Jada Mae


Brynlie at her best....

6 comments:

Bendrea said...

Adelaide is so freakin beautiful! I want her and Cash to be in love! They will have an arranged marriage!! Yay! And I miss burrito!!

dre said...

SERIOUSLY!!! they are all SOOO freakin cute! UGH!

Kelly Stanworth said...

We loved having you guys up. Ryan keeps asking when we'll see you again. I want so bad to tell him about going to Disneyland, but I want it to be a surprise, too. He told me this morning that Nick told him he wants to go to Disneyland for his 1 year birthday. So funny. Adelaide is so sweet. Love the newborns. Let's take our camera's to Disneyland and take some cute pictures at Cal. Adventure where it looks like a boardwalk and the ferris wheel is in the background...maybe a cute family picture of Jeff & I and the boys?

Emily Harper said...

Yes you do have serious bragging rights! What cute kids - neices and nephews are the best! You guys are going to make some pretty dang cute parents!

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

SO cute!!! I love them! All of them! I wish Riley and his fam lived here! I want to play with those pretty girls!

cor and chelle said...

HOLY COW...first of all Adelaide is beautiful! But i can't believe how big Bella is now! I remember when she was born! Ii seriously seems like yesterday