Challenge
Rules are: Anything you have done has to be in bold. How much have you done?1. Started your own blog {love it hate it}
2. Slept under the stars {who hasn't}
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii {I wish more often!}
5. Watched a meteor shower {Freshman year... Astronomy}
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland {Just got back!}
8. Climbed a mountain {Machu Picchu is my claim to fame}
9. Held a Praying Mantis {Yes- and I promise it bit me!}
10. Sang a solo {I was forced in singing class}
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea {on a cruise... freaked me out!}
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch {does sewing count?}
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning {I thought I was going to die}
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables {do herbs count?}
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France (can't believe I didn't)
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight {kids...}
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill {so bad}
24. Built a snow fort {with my brothers of course}
25. Held a lamb {even fed one with a bottle}
26. Gone skinny dipping {not enough}
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse {this year in Cabo}
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset {come on...}
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise {plenty}
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors {some of them}
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing {so scary}
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke {I was forced}
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt {beautiful}
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight {all the time! ;-)}
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted {on a boardwalk... does that count?}
48. Gone deep sea fishing {too many times}
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris {I didn't make it to the top... haha}
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling {I'm trying to get over my fears!}
52. Kissed in the rain {fun}
53. Played in the mud {more fun}
54. Gone to a drive-in theater {in college}
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business {with a lot of help!}
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching {Mexico mexico}
63. Got flowers for no reason {My hubby is so cute}
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp {I'll never forget it}
67. Bounced a check {woops}
68. Flown in a helicopter {In Alaska}
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy {My husband hate it}
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar {I try everything on cruises}
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London {so funny}
77. Broken a bone {only a toe}
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person {last year for the first time!}
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper {hated it}
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House {outside if it}
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox {of course}
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous {thanks to AJA}
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one {miss them}
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone {Can't imagine life with one}
99. Been stung by a bee {hate them!!!}
100. Visited Italy
5 comments:
Hey we went to Machu Picchu last year. Isn't it the coolest. Tyler served his mission in Peru so we traveled the whole country. We are going to go back in 2010, you should come, Tyler is the best tour guide! We really enjoyed getting spooned. I crave it everyday and I need to find the ones up here. I hope it goes well for you cause I really love it!
hey I thought maybe you married craig. we went to elementary together and his mom was my second grade teacher. you two make a cute couple! good to see you.
haha, look how much you have done! You are a lucky girl!!
Hey Britta! I don't know how I stumbled on your blog, but it's so cute. Looks like you are doing good. We'll have to stop in Spoon Me!
Hey Britta, I just stumbled upon your blog and thought I'd say hi. After looking at some of your other posts I saw your hubby Craig. So I know him. He's such a good guy.
Post a Comment