Tonight I had my first craving. I don't even like ice cream... I never have. I have a FrOzEn YoGuRt store.... why would I want IcE CrEaM??? It is now 12:30 a.m.... two hours ago I was asleep on the love sac waiting for Craig to get home. Now I'm sitting on the couch- eating Ice Cream- and watching The Office. I feel like I've just cheated on myself.
9 comments:
Aw...the cravings...I always wanted Tacos...but since I would get so sick, I would throw them right up. I seriously would puke for the first 5 months...morning sickness really kicked my butt like all day...don't miss that, but I do miss my belly...You're going to be the cutest little prego girly...it's fun...
Lol. That is pretty funny. Those cravings are pretty intense, huh? It's like you need it NOW and if you don't get it NOW you won't stop until you do. Mine was watermelon, pretzel time pretzels, mango power aide and ice cream :)
Enjoy it while you can. It's the only time you are allowed to eat whatever you want whenever you want. I'm so jealous that you don't get sick like me when you are expecting. I've always heard of people like you, but never knew they really existed!
I craved shakes and banana splits before bed....seriously....what is it about ice cream?
oh its ok! i am sure you will forgive yourself:) i had to eat boiled eggs, and tomatoes like every day with gavin, but didn't have many cravings with easton. its nice that you aren't sick, that makes it so much better!
Because you're planning to give birth soon, you need to read my blog...a good breast-feeding story to get you pumped.
Oh by the way, I love that you're blonde as a little girl. I always wonder why Max has blonde hair. Maybe it'll change.
Ha that's funny! I craved ice cream too. Except, I love it all so i welcomed the craving. I've always wondered why prego's crave ice cream. Maybe it's the little amount of calcium! Who knows!
Hey I'm glad you found my blog. Ya crazy to think I would marry someone with my maiden name as his first! I'm so happy to hear you are pregnant. It's so exciting! Not as much right now for me I haven't felt very good lately. Tiff would be happy to hear from you. Her blog is Trentandtiffanie.blogspot.com if you don't already have it.
Post a Comment