1.20.2009

Introducing....

The Newest Member Of Our Family!!!


I am now 3 months- FINALLY! Our pleasant little surprise is expected to arrive
August 4th. We are soooo excited!

18 comments:

Renee and Kiddies said...

Ohmigosh, yeah for you...Now you just need two more and you'll be all caught up, haha.

jaesi said...

Woot Woot! welcome to this crazy world they call mommy.

The Dabo's said...

I am so excited for you guys. Your first baby is so fun! I can't wait to know if it's a boy or girl. Congratulations, that's so awesome!

Jake and Jarica said...

yea!!! I'm SO excited for you...I LOVE being a mom even more than i ever thought i would. You guys will be great parents...Congratulations!

erica said...

congrats you guys!!! that is exciting news...your life will never be the same - for the better! hope you aren't too sick. if you are...its sure worth it.

Tav and Aims said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You're baby will be beautiful! I am so happy for you two!

Chante said...

Congrats! You probably won't show until like 8 months because you are cute and skinny! I am so excited for you guys! Make sure and get the book, What to expect when you're expecting if you already don't have it!

Emily Harper said...

WHAT?!?! Yay for the King's! Congratulations!

Higbee said...

Yay! Congrats! That's so exciting!! :)

A said...

:) :) So happy! I was waiting for you to announce it to everyone!!! I can't wait to be an auntie. Baby King is going to be so stinkin adorable!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

congrats! how fun for you guys:) babies are the best! oh and jenny mcarthy's belly of laughs is freaking hilarious!

Kaesy said...

I'm not gonna lie...I somehow am psychic and already knew this was coming...! The "accidents" happen to the best of us. Cute little accidents though. How exciting!

The Foisy's said...

Holly crap! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting and fast! Fun for you guys! They definitely change your world! You will be an awesome mom!

The Harrisons said...

Yay! Congrats!! You will LOVE it!

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

yipee!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!

Courtney said...

So exciting! Congrats!

The Milne Crew said...

Yay,Congratulations you will be such great parents I am so happy for you!

Lindsey & Tony said...

Holy Cow I can't even believe that you are pregnant! That is sooooo great! Congrats!