This is the love of my life and the day I met her I knew she was the one(this is Craig by the way, figuring out how to blog or somethin).
Isn't she just freakin Gorgeous, Beautiful, and just plain perfect I guess. To the love of my life
I am so greatful you're my wife
I'm so glad you're with me
and not some other weenee
I love everyday we spend together
Even when you're feeling under the weather
Every second is a moment of glee
But I sure do hate when you work late at Spoon Me
The rest of our lives will be always be a blessing
But being single I will not be missing
I love you forever and for always
Together we will spend the rest of our days
14 comments:
Happy golden!! So...you are babers and your husband is baby?
But what will your child be called? ;)
Lol. Craig you are a crack up. You are so cute and seriously the best man ever for brittma. I am so happy you found each other. Happy Birthday Britta! You are the greatest friend ever. I love you to pieces. Happy Golden Bday
happy golden day!! look at that blonde hair when you were little, so cute! and gorgeous on your wedding day...im sad we missed it. heard it was spectacular though. happy birthday to the both of you!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! What a cute post from the hubby. Mine and Erik's birthdays are two days apart and we always do something fun to celebrate both! You guys are a dang cute couple!!
Happy Birthday to the both of you guys. What a great time for you both. Britta geez you have such hot legs. We're so glad you two found eachother. Anyways we love you guys!
Happy double Birthday to the two of you! I'm quite impressed Craig..I didn't know you had it in ya. Poetry? wow! It was really good to see you guys last week, thanks for coming to visit. Hope all is well and that the little bun in the oven is doing well!
Yippee for Golden Birthdays. Better be a good one. Craig, who knew you were sucha poet? Love the singles cruise pictures. Happy Birthday.
Happy birthday you guys.. and congrats on being prego! I'm so excited for you .. it must be the season cause I swear everyone is do in july or aug.. haha.. it'll be fun to have all these little ones at the same time:) have you been sick??? props on craigs post nate posted once but it was nothin like your hubby's poetry haha.. that's so cute..:)
You guys are so cute. I love reading your blogs!!!
I love to see how cute hubbies can be to their wives! I secretly try to show my hubby all the cute things that other hubbies do and he seriously still doesn't get it. Okay, I will give him a little bit of credit for being cute, but romantic is just not the word. Anyways, you guys are cute...happy birthday to you both!
Happy Birthday! I should've wrote this yesterday. You and Ky both 27 on the 27th, how fun! Congrats on the baby!!! TeRia just told us. I'm so excited for you guys! Your baby will be so cute!
Ahh, that was so sweet. Britta is beautiful and I can still remember her cute laugh after all these years. I am so happy for you guys and your new baby that is on the way:)
haha! Oh Craigers! So sweet:) Who knew you were so romantic! You guys are so perfect for eachother, and I am so glad that Brit didn't settle for anything but the Best!!! I Wuv you guys, and I am glad that you had a good day!!
Post a Comment