I need some opinions!!! I scheduled an ultrasound next week and I'm having second thoughts. I'll only be 15 weeks (and 2 days). We really want to know the gender asap... but is it too early??? The dilema is this: We will be going to Cabo next weekend. That means I'll be out of town for my 16th week. When I get back I'll be 17 weeks (and could do one then)... but the Dr. ultrasound is at 19 weeks- just two weeks later! Should I wait? Is 15 weeks too early to tell?
18 comments:
Do it. DO IT FOR ALL THE DAYS YOU ARE CONSIDERING!
That doesn't help.
I need you. I need to see you. I need to see your child.
NOW!!!
Oh, and um... I LOVE THE BROWN CIRRUS too!!!
Do it...! But, know it could change at the 20 week mark... unless you go somewhere that does 3D ultrasound. I can't wait to find out. I am betting on boy :)
Oh it is 3D... does that make a difference? I'm so clueless!
ha. you wont like my advice....WAIT! DONT FIND OUT! seriously the best. but since you probably wont take it...if your dying to know,go to the one you scheduled and then for reassurance that its right you still have the ultrasound with your dr.
good luck!! can't wait to hear.
Do it. One of my ultrasound techs. said that she found out what she was having at 13 weeks. I think you should be fine. I was 16 weeks when I found out. Good luck!!!
I found out at thirteen weeks. They can tell as early as twelve as long as it's a 3d so don't worry!!! get it get it
Are you going to prenatal treasures? Pam Tuley? I found out at 14-15 weeks. She will be able to tell for sure. I would do it!
I found out at 13 weeks! I say go for it
Yes it's too early! Olivia was a boy at 15 weeks and a girl at 20. And my friend that's prego right now was told boy at 15 weeks and she's totally having a girl. Go ahead and get it done but you will still be wondering in the back of your mind if it was right, you really won't know for sure until you're closer to 20 weeks. Oh and Olivia was for sure a boy, no questions asked, like I saw her weiner with my own eyes. Also we just booked a trip to Cabo in April, this will be our first trip there, any suggetions?
i'm with erica....its so much fun not knowing at all. but, i guess thats not what your really asking.
i'm with erica....its so much fun not knowing at all. but, i guess thats not what your really asking.
Just go, I found out at 17 weeks and they were thinking it might still be too early but it was like thirty seconds into the ultrasound when she was like, I'm thinking pink! I went to a 3d ultra sound it was so cool, but seriously I had just laid down and she already knew. I think it will be fine.
So do two ultrasounds if you really want...no big deal. You're losing a lot of sleep over this! I'm with Ashley, though, it could change from 15 weeks to 20 even on the 3D (but the 3D ones are much more accurate). Will you be worried that it was right or wrong for like 4 weeks after you find out if you find out at 15? Will you believe the one at 15 weeks? Even on the 3D, they couldn't tell what Ryan was that early...just too small and not turned right. I was so disappointed and cried my eyes out. Jeff says: just don't find out, but you know me...the suspense would probably kill me or put me into labor if I didn't know what I was having. Plan! Plan! Plan! That's my motto.
Okay so i stumbled upon your blog and just realized your PREGNANT!!!! That's so awesome! :) Congrats!!
My ultrasounds weren't until 18 weeks and it was always crystal clear! It is what it is already, so I would wait and know FOR SURE! At 15 weeks if they "think" it's a girl it can still be ify. And those dang ultrasounds can get expensive! But I totally understand the excitement! Good Luck!
i always wait between 18- 2o just to make sure:) the suspense it horrible though! so good luck
Go for it! Seriously. They might be wrong, but you can atleast have peace of mind and then you will be surprised again or validated at 19 weeks. It will be a pre-surprise before the SURPRISE! (This makes sense in my head!)
Also, your hubby is sweet to do a cute birthday post and holy crap Britta....you have some dang nice leggers on ya! Now turn that frozen yogurt into ice cream and go have a snack!!! Please post it if you EVER get cottage cheese on those legs!
I did mine @ 16 1/2 weeks! I would totally do it:) WEre all so anxious huh? :) you have a reg. apt anyways so why not try to find out early ... technically "it developes around 13 wks.. so @ 15 you should be good.. and if they don't know for sure you'll find out a few weeks later anyway..:) good luck i'm so excited .. maybe it'll be a boy like me
Post a Comment