5.27.2009

30 Weeks

1. I feel huge this week
2. No real cravings right now
3. I've been extra emotional lately...
4. We went to Lake Powell for 4 days- I did fine
5. We've been figuring out our birthing plan
6. I'm feeling very unprepared!
7. The pain in my right ribs turns out to be a gall bladder problem
Low-fat diet from here on out- and gall bladder surgery
after baby arrives. I'm trying not to freak out.
8. I'm so sick of sleeping on my sides
9.
I learned how to feel the baby's position- it's so crazy
10. Only 10 weeks left- time is flying!

5 comments:

Sandy/Gram said...

Don't worry, I'll be there to help you out. Try not to stress.

The Foisy's said...

I know, it stinks big time. I hated being pregnant. I'm not going to lie. Avery was breach and her little head was in my ribs and every time she turned her head, it killed me. I'm sorry about the gall bladder. That seems to be common in pregnant women. I've had a few friends who had to get them out during their pregnancy. It will be okay. Can't wait to see you!

LiSa said...

I can't believe you are already 30 weeeeeeeks. I'm sorry about your Gall Bladder. What can I do to help? I think we need to talk. It's been far too long. This comment has no format. I will try harder next time. Love you.

Jodi Rae said...

Where is the pic:)? Just kidding, but I am sure you look great! This is Jodi Atkinson and I got my blog going again. It is www.ourlifeinjodiswords.blogspot.com. Send your email to me at jodirae27@hotmail.com if you would like an invite! My sister had to get her gall bladder out while she was pregnant. It wasn't too good. So atleast you can wait till after. Hope you are feeling good and good luck with it all!

LisaJ said...

Britta, this is Lisa Barney Judd. I blog hopped to you (hope you don't mind!) Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine. It seems scary the first time around, but things work themselves out. You are going to be a great mom! You'll be enjoying that baby so much that you won't even be thinking about the gallbladder. Good luck!