Still a girl!
Yes.... that is our baby's nose. Amazing right?
I just hope it's the angle!
(I laughed so hard at this picture... just had to share!)
27 Weeks
1. My bellybutton is about ready to pop out
2. She is still moving like crazy!
3. I got my third ultrasound this week... still a girl!
4. We started our maternity course- and I think it's going to be a good thing
5. Hot dogs are tasting extra good this week
6. My belly is starting to itch
7. I'm still avoiding maternity clothes... I can't do it!
8. My rib pain is getting worse
9. I'm drinking magnesium to help have a "calm" baby... we'll see
10. I can't believe it's less than 3 months away
1. My bellybutton is about ready to pop out
2. She is still moving like crazy!
3. I got my third ultrasound this week... still a girl!
4. We started our maternity course- and I think it's going to be a good thing
5. Hot dogs are tasting extra good this week
6. My belly is starting to itch
7. I'm still avoiding maternity clothes... I can't do it!
8. My rib pain is getting worse
9. I'm drinking magnesium to help have a "calm" baby... we'll see
10. I can't believe it's less than 3 months away
3 comments:
I can't believe it's less than 3 months either! How cute are those ultrasound pics??!!! I want to see a bump pic. Love you
Okay where is this pic that you say you are going to post of yourself....still waiting...
Love the nose picture. I had one like that with Drew. I was pretty sure he was going to be born with a huge snout but he had the tiniest nose. It's funny too how in the pics the babies always look like little who's from whoville. I also loved hotdogs while prego, I would have one like everyday. Weird. I can't believe your not in maternity clothes yet, I could never.
Post a Comment