6.03.2009

31 Weeks
We took the boys (our dogs) to Sand Hallow to go fishing. We could not keep Bogey out of the water- he loved it! We actually had to go rescue him because i think he would have just kept going and going. Boozer loved it too- but he didn't really understand what was going on.

So I'm 31 weeks and feeling great! I'm getting bigger and bigger every day- but it hasn't gotten to0 bad yet. We keep hearing "Oh just wait!"... we're still waiting. I'm sure I'll be miserable at some point- but right now things are really good!



6 comments:

Sandy/Gram said...

I love to read your blog. You guys are so cute. I am so excited for our first granddaughter to be born!!!

The Dabo's said...

I still can't picture you prego. Like I see the pics but it seams fake. Your tummy is so cute though. Are you going to go to Vegas with us for sure? I hope so...

Cami said...

It was fun to run into you working in Spoon ME! You look great and I'm excited for you and Craig. Good luck and I'll have to check back in to see pics of your baby girl! take care! keep in touch

Kelly Stanworth said...

Great lighting on the pics! Love the first one.

Marcie said...

Hey Britta, its Marcie Jacobsen from your prenatal class. You are looking so cute! I found your blog off someone elses, I hope thats ok. I just thought I'd let you know that our baby is here! He came 5 weeks early, he is the NICU but doing pretty good. I have pictures on my blog but its private. if you want an invite send me your email address. marsser at hotmail dot com. And ps Dr. Lunt is AWESOME! They arent kidding when they say he is the best!

dre said...

your pictures are great, btw!