6.25.2009

34 Weeks... and 3 Days
1. I'm huge
2. I've got my hospital bag pretty much ready to go
3. I had my first shower- I loved it
4. I finally made a decision on the stroller and car seat
5. I'm going to start decorating the nursery
6. My feet swell when I drink caffeine
7. She still kicks me all night long- no sleep for me
8. I'm eating small portions- all day long
9. Fruit and corn on the cob taste extra amazing
10. I'm almost 8 months- I thought it would never come



My sister-in-law Mykelle did an amazing job on my shower. She is so creative and does everything perfect. The decorations were beautiful. She had some really fun ideas! Everybody got a onesie and chose a cute vintage picture to iron onto it. I think I ended up with about 20- which will be very helpful! Everybody wrote a "wish" for the baby and shared it with me when they gave me my gift. The whole theme was "Daughter of a King"- which I thought was so cute and creative. I think I love my last name- Everything was crowns and princesses and jewels. We can't wait for our little Princess to arrive!

6 comments:

A said...

it seriously was the cutest ever! Your last name rocks! Glad I could be there with you. I have headbands for you

LiSa said...

I am dying!! I wish I could have been there. Mykelle is amazing. You're amazing. I love you!

Kat said...

I can't believe you are so close, good luck! We missed you this weekend, next time for sure!

Kaesy said...

Ask me how long it took me to "get" Daughter of a King. Totally embarrassed by it.

Mary Jane said...

Britta, you are so cute pregnant! I just love it- and yes, we are due on the same day Aug 4th. I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby girl, your shower looked so beautiful. Congratulations again, and I wish you the best of luck with your delivery! Take care!

ryanfam said...

Briita,
A Stunning babyshower. Totally beautiful! Congrats