7.11.2009

I had my second shower and it was great!
I got so many cute things- and all my friends came to support me. I loved seeing everybody and am so grateful for such good friends and family!


4th of July Weekend
Lake..Family..Pool..Food..Sun..Friends..BBQ's..
Fireworks..Games..Movies..Swimming..FUN!

4 comments:

The Dabo's said...

Do you watch the bachelorette? Well I do and Reese totally looks like Craig. It's crazy! If you don't watch it you need to before it's over. It's on Monday nights. You still look great and you're so close, I am so excited for you. There's no experience like having your first baby!

jaesi said...

Britta! you are adorable! Enjoy these last few weeks I cant wait to see your beautiful baby K.

LiSa said...

I can't believe I didn't make it to your shower. Dumb. I really am so bummed about it. It looks like you had a lot of fun and I can't wait to meet your baby girl. I miss your face.

Megan and Curtis said...

So you are almost there. How are you doing? I'm ready for my little girl to be here so I can only imagine how I'll feel 10 days from now. Stay strong and good luck!