10.09.2009

2 Months
I can't believe she is already 2 months old
She is sooo much fun right now!
She pulls the cutest little faces
She squeaks and coos every time I change her


She took her first nap in her room!
She has slept through the night 4 times

She got a cold and was NOT happy about it
(Yes... she has an attitude)
The hic-ups make her soooo mad

She sucks her thumb/fist constantly!
She took her first camping trip
She's doing so much better at laying on her back

First time at church

Her first Bumbo experience
(She didn't quite know what to think)

We got to meet cute little Linley!

Life is so good- we are loving every minute!



5 comments:

jaesi said...

"AH! their so adorable..." says my 5 year old looking at these darling pictures with me.

I love love love the one of her in her beanie looking up.

Courtneys baby is darrrrrling. Love that name.

Brittney Taylor said...

Wow she has slept through the night 4 times...I am so jealous...my almost 6 month old refuses to sleep longer then 4 hours and it is not fun...enjoy...and I will wish for my day of sleeping nights...she is dang adorable...and love the updates...

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

She is SO cute! I know what you mean about loving every minute of this. 2 months seems to be a really fun age for Lydia as well :)

djzmcallister said...

We just found your blog your little girl is a doll Congrats.

Darren + Janessa said...

britta she is beautiful!!!! aren't they so fun! you dress her so cute!