My daily Lime Slushies are just a memory now... :-( I do like fabulous freddy's ice though- I need to take advantage of being across the street from them!
So Derek tells me he thinks there is still a Sonic, but it's in Washington. Not as convenient for you, I realize, but maybe it would help in a pinch. It's supposedly across the street from Wal-Mart. :)
3 comments:
Fabulous freddys next door is awesome! We have our daily outing there to get my dc fix. They have the good ice too!
My daily Lime Slushies are just a memory now... :-( I do like fabulous freddy's ice though- I need to take advantage of being across the street from them!
So Derek tells me he thinks there is still a Sonic, but it's in Washington. Not as convenient for you, I realize, but maybe it would help in a pinch. It's supposedly across the street from Wal-Mart. :)
Post a Comment