With an 8 week old...
Does sleeping in a camper trailer count as camping?
Either way- she did amazing- and we had so much fun.
This is us in our new camper trailer!
We were so excited to be able to go on the hunts this year with our Eliza.
It was so nice to be out of the snow rain and cold- and have a warm place to stay at night.
Thanks to my wonderful in-laws we had our camper bought, cleaned, fixed and ready to go in
just a few short days. We love our new little "Home away from home".
We camped in style.
5 week old cousin Barrett came too...
Camp fire with Gram
The boys even got an Elk.
What an awesome weekend we had.
Can't wait to do it again!
I almost forgot my favorite picture...
How can this not make you smile?
Either way- she did amazing- and we had so much fun.
We were so excited to be able to go on the hunts this year with our Eliza.
It was so nice to be out of the snow rain and cold- and have a warm place to stay at night.
Thanks to my wonderful in-laws we had our camper bought, cleaned, fixed and ready to go in
just a few short days. We love our new little "Home away from home".
What an awesome weekend we had.
Can't wait to do it again!
How can this not make you smile?
4 comments:
Ok... SOMEBODY please tell me what is with my font size??? What is the deal? It ALWAYS does this! Every time I do a different font size the whole thing gets wacky. Please tell me I'm not the only one this happens to??
Can't help you on the font issue because I don't think I hardly ever change the font I'd love to figure out how to do some of the cute fonts that people do because I can only figure out how to use the 5 or 6 that are already on the blogger setup...I'm getting more and more "computer stupid" by the day. I think technology has definitely passed up my learning ability.
It was so fun to have you guys on the hunt again this year...can't wait for the next week and a half to go by so we can see you (and let's be honest we really want to see Eliza) on the deer hunt.
wow. good job! you are brave!
ps. she is so cute! looks just like you!
Post a Comment