1.13.2010

1.08.10
Grandma Facer is 92!
Happy Birthday Grandma
We love you!!!


My sweet Grandma Facer is 92 this year!
She has outlived her husband Blaine, and even her son David.
Although she's not sure what's really going on anymore-
She is as sweet as can be and we love her so much!


I remember...

Tea parties.7up.Rhubarb.chocolates.Go Fish.Jewelry.Cheetos.Sunday dinners.Soap Operas.Pickled beats.Corn Flakes.Peppermints.Pickles.Pinecones.Toy box.Dance recitals.Sleepovers.Crochet.Sick days.Knitting.Laughing.Ice Cream.Snow Days.Orange Juice.Croquet.Solitaire.Los Angeles.Phantom of the Opera.Wet Kisses.Lots of love


I have to write down some of the things that were said.
They were too cute to forget!
Me: "Happy Birthday Grandma! Do you know how old you are?"
G: "I'm 60-can you believe that?"
Me: "60? Grandma you have a son that is 60, can you believe that?"
G: "I do?"
Me: "Grandma you are 92 today! Isn't that crazy?"
G: "I am? I had no idea."

She is too cute. Happy Birthday Grandma Carol!

3 comments:

A said...

oh my cute... she is so old now! you look hot with your bangs and i love all he pics of eliza!

Courtney said...

How cute!

Lou said...

My dear Britta. I discovered your blog...we have a lot of catching up to do missy! But this is just a quick note to say you're lookin totally hot with the new bangs. I totally dig em. Totally. Call me. Lunch.