Christmas Day

Stockings

The Bow
After what felt like months and months of planning
the infamous bow was finally given.
Craig had absolutely no idea.
Partly because I was so "mad" that he would even think about buying a bow this year, and I was so "sick" of him looking at them online all day. He was "banned" from talking, looking, and shooting bows for about a month. The real reason of course was because I had already purchased a certain bow- and was sick of hearing about all the different types/brands/pounds/lengths. As soon as i thought I'd bought the right one- he started talking about another one.
Turns out he was "pretty" happy with the one I got.
(Happy being a relative term)
He's been like a kid in a candy shop ever since.
We were absolutely spoiled by everybody this year.
It was an amazing weekend!

Stockings

The Bow

After what felt like months and months of planning
the infamous bow was finally given.
Craig had absolutely no idea.
Partly because I was so "mad" that he would even think about buying a bow this year, and I was so "sick" of him looking at them online all day. He was "banned" from talking, looking, and shooting bows for about a month. The real reason of course was because I had already purchased a certain bow- and was sick of hearing about all the different types/brands/pounds/lengths. As soon as i thought I'd bought the right one- he started talking about another one.
Turns out he was "pretty" happy with the one I got.
(Happy being a relative term)
He's been like a kid in a candy shop ever since.
We were absolutely spoiled by everybody this year.It was an amazing weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment