Don't mind if I do!
I have every intention to shower and get ready while Eliza is down for her morning nap. Somehow I end up waiting until I start hearing her "waking up" noises- then rush to the shower and try to make it out before she's crying. Which means I don't blow dry my hair... which means up it goes... which means slob again. Why do I do this???
I wish I was Asian. That way I could make the most delicious food every day.
If I could change one thing about myself it would be my skin. I loath after people with pretty skin. With their non-pores and flawless features. I envy you.
I take burning hot showers. The kind where my skin turns fire engine red and my entire house is a steam room. I could stay in them all day. I never get these anymore...
I want to be organized. I really do. But... I'm just... not.
I married for money. (but not in real life) When I met Craig he had: A road bike. A fourwheeler. A dirt bike. A ski boat. A huge brand new beautiful sexy amazing truck. Then he married me and got rid of it all. And I AM SO THANKFUL! I still love him- crazy right?? Money will just have to wait...
I'm a picker. I pick and pick and pick. It drives Craig nuts. He's even started an intervention. Every time I pick my face he flicks me hard. It doesn't work.
I love popcorn. It doesn't love me. I don't even care. Kettle. Marshmallow. Caramel. Butter. Bring it on.
I'm a Hunter. I hunt. I got 100% on my hunter safety. I put in for the Elk and Deer hunt. Who saw THAT coming? Not me.
We're trying to live on a budget. Benja's Thai and Sushi doesn't fit into our budget. It's depressing.
I'm pretty sure I have two hearts. I love my two loves with all my two hearts. I can't get enough of either one.
4 comments:
I just have to laugh cause I used to do the same thing! I would wait to get in the shower cause I just wanted free time, time that I didn't HAVE to do something specific. Soon, you'll be able to turn on a cartoon and just get in. Don't worry, restaurants aren't in our budget either. Soon!
Honey- just take a look at your mexico pics in your cute little bikini and youll see that in fact-
popcorn does love you. :)
Your a HOTTY!
(and I dont mean by just the hot water of the shower) :)
That was cute. I also just read your Cabo update and loved it, too.
It's ridiculous how alike we are. How were we never really friends? I always have the best intentions to shower and comb my hair every day. (Have you seen Erica Patten...she does it EVERY DAY!) But, inevitably, Max is awake and ends up showering with me...and not every day...gross I know.
I'm jealous I can no longer wear a bikini like you and I lost anything attractive about myself when i had a baby. awesome.
Post a Comment