{Elk Ridge}
We spent last weekend in Elk Ridge with Jeff and Kelly and their sweet family. Can I just say- they have the most beautiful/welcoming home! After leaving I almost feel homesick. We are so grateful for their hospitality, and their willingness to let us "crash" in their basement!
Every time we're there we get breakfast in the morning, snack on their famous salsa all day, and then a fabulous home cooked dinner (it's always too hard to go out with 3 babies).
We love our visits!!!
This weekend there was reason to celebrate!
These two love birds...
are getting married!Craig's older brother Cory got engaged Friday night so there was lots of wedding talk and pictures and of course-food. We are so excited and so so happy for both of them!
{Friday}
03.12.10
Hanging out with cousin Barrett
(just 3 weeks apart...it's so fun)
Naked girl eating din din...
We decided to show everybody her new trick.This same night we discovered her first tooth! It was a big day...
{Saturday}
03.13.10
We shopped until we dropped! Cabella's and the Mall are all day events!
We had at "Girl's Lunch" at P.F. Changs while the boys took the kids.
(No pictures)
Did I mention it was a blizzard?
{Sunday}
03.14.10
Church at 9:00
and yes...it was still snowing

We've discovered balls
and we love them!
I guess it takes a weekend with a bunch of boys to figure that out.
I guess its time to get some balls.


2 comments:
Oh, I love the crawling. You guys are so sweet about our home, it is just a home and the people that live in it and visit it that make it special. We LOVE when you guys come visit. LiLi doesn't have a chance of finding girly stuff at my house, we'll keep her well balanced with boy stuff.
I can't believe she's crawling! I'm seriously nervous about that stage. Everyone says it's crazy. Lydia can roll to wherever she wants right now, so she seems to have little interest in finding any other way to get around. Either that or she just can't get her butt up enough to get on all fours. :)
First tooth -- nice! Hopefully she wasn't too cranky when it came in.
Post a Comment