8 Months
{04.06.10}
We went to the rec center and went swimming with the cousins
Later that day Lou and baby Ty came over to play with us!
She wasn't quite sure at first...
He was lovin her though...
(He is the happiest, smiliest little dude ever. He's got some killer teeth and hair that will make any hairless girl jealous. This kid is seriously one handsome heartbreaker)
Finally warming up to him...
And then... he started playing with her toys.
She was not having it...
Um.... I don't think so!
Every time I'd give it back to Ty- she'd just grab it right back from him.
The little stinker... already breaking boys hearts.
Lou- we've got to do it again soon.
My little girl needs to learn how to share!
My little girl needs to learn how to share!
5 comments:
Love the video and the pool shot. Why didn't we take pictures while making cinnamon rolls and pizza the other day???
How cool is a shout out on your blog? I'm honored. I loved that Baby T and Eliza FINALLY got to meet! Like I said 100 times, your baby girl is beautiful and bursting with talents!
I'm feeling a lot of play time in the future. I know it was love at first sight for the both of them. Remember when Ty was grabbing her toes? Priceless. I'll call you when I get back in town
Peace out.
I can't believe all the stuff she's doing! She's looking so cute! We'll have to get together again.
Eliza is so cute! Love your blog- glad we got together!!
Britta,
I love the shelves! How did you make them I must know!
Post a Comment